Monday, March 06, 2006

Monday at Central Baptist

Monday is the Easy day!

There are no sessions on Monday mornings or afternoons, I guess it's to allow out of town pastors to have time to make it in after ministering all day Sunday. I thank my God for a church that allows me to come on Sundays so that I can take part in some of the early worship and don't have to "rush" here.


Central has finally entered into the use of their new worship center called, "Abba's House". It is an absolutely marvelous facility! Unbelievable actually. It will seat at least 7000 people! It is absolutely the most modern in every aspect. The television and media equipment is top of the line, some of the most fantastic stuff much of which I've never seen before it's so new. The seats are the stadium type fold up seats fashioned in a huge semi circle around the stage. The orchestra pit is between the pulpit area of the stage and the "choir loft". The choir, Oh My goodness, is called the "Abba's House Army of the Lord"! There are about two hundred people in the "army".


The guys at the church would love to see how they designed the ceiling in the "House". It's open, there's no ceiling tile, you can see the air ducts, etc. It's all painted pitch black, there are all kinds of huge lighting systems, the kind that turn 360 degrees and turn all colors with various patterns. What I'm trying to say is that it's a room that is very condusive to WORSHIP!


One of the themes already of this week is that God is bringing a great revival to the land and He has given a "prophetic word" to many of these men that this "3rd Great Awakening" will come THIS YEAR! Oh, how I hope that they are right!


The most wonderful message tonight was from Pastor Ron at the very first. He preached from the Song of Solomon and from the material of his new book, "Secret of the Stairs".


One great statement, which I am going to give you one great statement from each day, was this:
GOD HAS NEVER USED ANYONE WHO WAS NOT INTIMATE WITH JESUS!


I love you and look forward to what God has in store for tomorrow. Please pray for me that I will hear from God in a strong and personal way.
Brethern, pray for us. 1 Thess 5;25
Buster Wilson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home